Redwaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terragon Scrufftail

Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy Empty
PostSubject: Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy   Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Character Name: Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy

Age: Er... squirrel equivilant of about 25, so let's say 4 years/16 seasons.

Eye color: Dark brown

Fur: Russet Brown

Species: Squirrel

Place of Birth: "The charming town o'Aradalla in the Western Plains."

Nickname: Terri

Appearance: Though she dresses casually enough and her dark eyes give her a somewhat impish appearance, the squirrel is often found gazing into empty space with an expression that makes her seem, at first glance, to be of a rather solemn nature.

Personality: Despite her seriousness, the squirrel is in posession of a quirky sense of humour and, not being a natural follower of orders, she is quick to seize control.

Other Skills: Daughter of a seamstress, Terragon can sew a little and - having wandered for several seasons after leaving Redwall during her adolescence - is used to surviving, cooking and sleeping outdoors. Though a keen archer as a dibbun and able to fence, she uses these skills more for leisure than as a means of defence.

Background: "Let's see then... well, my sister, Robin, and I were born on the 15th of October, Autumn of the Still Waters, in the charming village o'Aradalla in the Western Plains. My mother, Laburnum, was the neice of the mayor and a seamstress while my father, Gan Canopy, was a blacksmith in the town forge and my brother - older than Robin and m'self by seven years - was apprenticed to him. I lived in Aradalla until about the age of twelve, when the town, most of the buildings having been built of wood, was destroyed by a fire. Few creatures were injured, but Gan was blinded in one eye; he and my mother travelled to a healer in the Northlands while Robin and I went with many of the other Aradallians to Redwall Abbey.
During our adolescence, we left Redwall accompanied by our first 'nd greatest friend made at the Abbey, Seastar Quickrudder, an argumentative otter and our cousin, Ashnel Alashia. We travelled for a number o'seasons, often staying at settlements willing to offer shelter to four young creatures. For a long time, I worked in the servant's quarters of a castle while Ashnel trained with the guards an' we were convinced we would remain there but eventually travelled on, finally reaching a place near Salamandastron that was rumoured to be the site of Squirrel King Arultum's Court. Having injured his footpaw on the ruins of a wall, Ashnel sat down an' said something along the lines of "he wasn't moving" (though his exact words, I recall, were rather less polite). Well, a long story short, we stayed there an' set up camp. And as the seasons past and we still hadn't journeyed on, we named our little settlement Terralux and it soon grew and is the village it is now."

Allegiance: "Allegiance... strange thing. But I try to keep my word and I'm still as loyal t'Redwall and the Abbot or Abbess as I've ever been."

Accessories: Terragon always carries on her person a silver ring with a thistle carved into it. Though she doesn't always wear it on her paw, it is often hung on a cord around her neck or buried in a pocket.

Faction: Redwall Abbey
Back to top Go down
http://terragon.proboards.com
Matthew Treetail

Birthday : 1990-08-24

Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy   Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:59 am

I don't think you'll get a response because the leader of this site is inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://isaiah.741.com

Terragon 'Scrufftail' Canopy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redwaller :: General Forum :: Character Central-
Jump to: