Redwaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Favorite Links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flurrin

Flurrin

My Favorite Links Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Links   My Favorite Links EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 pm

The Redwall Encyclopedia

Snowfur no longer updates this site, sadly, but it has a list of characters from A to Z--literally--from each book up to Loamhedge. Plus all the pictures of the characters she could find in and out of the books (meaning foreign editions, etc.).

Redwall Headquarters

This site hasn't been updated since before Triss came out. However it has mountains of the poems, maps, and other things from the first 14 books, plus fan desktops.

Fort Marcanea

I'm not sure whether Fort Marcanea is still updated or not, however it has music and other downloads from the TV series and books and is a pretty-well set up site.

JackProcher.com

The official composer(s) for the Redwall TV series. There's some great music here!
Back to top Go down
Flurrin

Flurrin

My Favorite Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Links   My Favorite Links EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Here's another good one:

The Redwall Wikipedia

Redwall + Wikipedia = Epic win. Constantly updated. They even have the US cover for The Sable Quean on there already.
Back to top Go down

My Favorite Links
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redwaller :: Fan Forum :: Supported Sites-
Jump to: